She still loves her bike and cannot wait to ride it. However, Taylor accidentally ran over it a couple days ago because Skye left it behind the car. Therefore, we may need to get a new bike.


Skye loves this stroller. We got it at a garage sale for 1 buck and it has been well worth the money. She uses it for at least an hour each day or more if we let her. She will put nothing in it, she just has to always being pushing it.

These are classic facial expressions of Skye. A very cute smile, but behind it, there is definitely some mischievous look going on...





5 comments:
Congratulations! :) I'm excited to find out what you're having!!
YAAY!!! more babies!! little sky is TOO CUTE shelly. i can't wait to hear what you're having. how exciting!
I am so impressed that she can ride a bike!! We have one of those big wheel trike thingys and Ryan can't reach the pedals yet.:)
Congrats on the new baby!!! We are due close again! Fun! I hope you're feeling well and getting to the 2nd trimester breeziness. :)
Such cute photos of little Skye & I'm so glad you finally got a pregnancy ticker on your site again - I was wondering when you were going to announce that. Love you!
i love reading your blog. skye is so cute. and you're expecting #2! yay. i'm just 6 weeks (or less if the doc is right) from my first. we are so excited.
Post a Comment