Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010



Now, before you all think I am a bad mother for actually post this video, I would just like to inform you that Skye had already gone down the slide on her own, exactly like this a couple of times and was laughing up a storm. Of course, when I pull out the camera to film her cuteness she did this. So, I decided to post it anyway, because her "woooo" in the beginning and her laughing as she slides down is still pretty cute.

4 comments:

Kate said...

I love her. And you guys, incidentally. :)

Jared and Allyson said...

Wow - Good blogging! Skye is such a cutie pie! I can't believe she's only 5-6 months older than Jessa - she seems leaps and bounds above her age to me. Must be the smart and active parentage she comes from. What a sweetheart!

Sidsie and Derek said...

Oh, she is soo cute.

Karlie and the kids said...

Haha I can't even tell you how many times I have watched this movie over and over. It made Katie and I laugh so hard. What a cutie!