Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Family Picture Time

A friend from Germany took these pictures for us and we are very pleased with them. Thank you Brooke!





Not to brag or anything... but our daughter is too adorable. Don't you think?



6 comments:

Summer Carlile said...

Skye is stinkin' cute! The pictures turned out cute. I need to come up to Lehi and visit you now that the craziness of Christmas is over. I hope all is well with you guys.

Sally said...

wow, those turned out so cute! where did you end up going? they look so great!

Shelly said...

It was at riverwoods. The colors all turned out great! And yes Summer, we do need to get together!

Shirley said...

Those look awesome! The subjects are usually what do it. Your little girl is such a cutie! Are you guys back in Utah now?

Leanne said...

Shelly you look SO good! what a CUTE family :)

TM said...

I agree she is a doll! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Tarrah