We live in the basement of my parents house where there is a door that separates the downstairs from the upstairs. If I open that door, Skye will drop everything and do this... every day.
As you can see she is easily distracted.
A very small glimpse because I don't post nearly as often as I should.
3 comments:
That is too cute too! Ryan hasn't learned that he can travel by walking when he's holding himself up. He need to get down and then crawl and then pull himself back up again at the other side of the couch. She looks like she has great control of her feet and everything. I love that she was dancing! So cute! Are you guys back in Utah? Or do you parents live out in Georgia?
Look at that! She is such a big girl, what a fun milestone.
Tarrah
I am commenting on your blog so that I can now say that I have! Cute movie by the way. My blog is karlie-marie.blogspot.com I don't have any cute babies, but I do have 22 pretty funny 4th graders that I blog about!
Post a Comment