it's so nice when they can sit up on their own. they feel so big and independent... allowing mom to get a break! (too bad they still prefer to be held... all day long.)
She is such a beautiful baby! Ryan does the same thing with his food. No matter way he makes the gross face the first two bites and then likes it. Although, we haven't tried anything other than rice. That will be fun! She is so cute sitting up. She totally has your eyes!
6 comments:
She is so cute! We should get together sometime I really want to see your daughter. I am so glad that you are back here again.
it's so nice when they can sit up on their own. they feel so big and independent... allowing mom to get a break! (too bad they still prefer to be held... all day long.)
She is SOO CUTE!! I love her chubby checks :)
She is such a beautiful baby! Ryan does the same thing with his food. No matter way he makes the gross face the first two bites and then likes it. Although, we haven't tried anything other than rice. That will be fun! She is so cute sitting up. She totally has your eyes!
I love that 3rd picture. :) She looks like she's a deer in headlights.
What a stunner! Seriously, so cute! I don't think I'd like mashed up peas, either. I don't blame you for spitting them out at all, Skye.
Post a Comment