A very small glimpse because I don't post nearly as often as I should.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Of course, more of Skye...
Let's just say, I love her sitting up by herself, and feeding her new foods. It's fun to see her facial reaction to new foods. She is getting better at eating... as in opening her mouth when she is suppose to and actually swallowing her food rather than spitting it back out because she doesn't know how to use her tongue properly. It sure is fun. Her favorite foods so far are squash, sweet potatoes and peas.
Such a pretty girl! I think they look so much older once they are sitting up. It's crazy! I thought your title was funny too. I rarely post anything that doesn't have Ryan in it. :)
3 comments:
Such a pretty girl! I think they look so much older once they are sitting up. It's crazy! I thought your title was funny too. I rarely post anything that doesn't have Ryan in it. :)
Isn't it fun when they can sit up and play, and aren't just cute "blobs" anymore?
She's adorable! I love the pictures!
Look at her...she is beautiful. Can't believe how big she is already, so cute like her mommy.
Tarrah M.
Post a Comment