Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 27, 2009

Presenting Miss Skye Leanne Jensen

Here she is!

She looks like Taylor as a baby! Just not as red and not as much hair.

Taylor is smitten with this little girl... he will not let me hold her when he is home. He also could not let go of her in the hospital - unless he was sleeping or she needed to eat. :) I love seeing him in the "Daddy" Role.


Do I look wasted to you? Good, because I was.

Here's Grandpa and Grandma Cook
Finally in some cuter clothes... those hospital blankets were not doing her justice.

Bath time with Grandma! She didn't like it much...
Nice and clean... and adorable!

When Mom is not available... Taylor's finger is the next best thing!

One week old already


8 comments:

Summer Carlile said...

She is so cute! And look it how good you look you are all nice and skinny one week after having a baby. I hope I look half as good as you after I have a baby!

Becky J. said...

She is adorable! Wow, what a darling little girl. That was so fun to see some pictures and especially to see you two as mommy and daddy! Beautiful baby Skye.

Sally said...

oh guys, she is so beautiful! and very photogenic!! we're glad that everything turned out good... and that she is healthy and stinkin adorable!

Jared and Allyson said...

Yeah! We've been dying to see pictures of little Skye. What a beautiful little girl you've got! We're so happy for you guys. We miss you ton and are praying for you all. Thanks for sharing the pics!!!

p.s. Shelly, you look amazing!

Amber said...

Tim and I are amazed at how beautiful she already is. Sometimes it takes a few days, but she is adorable. Glad to hear that the birth went well, and that you are all doing well. (By the way, you look great! Holy moly, it took me months to look as good as you look now!)
Thanks for the email and the pictures! I'm hoping to get to see you all this week!

Kathy said...

She is so beautiful!!! Congratulations you two cute parents! I love that Taylor is so attached already. :) Sounds like the labor went alright too, you know, minus all the pain! I just can't believe it, you have a little angel. And we all know she'll be awesome because, well she was born on the 19th...need I say more? AND, with a middle name like the Leanne I know and love...she's a winner. Thanks for posting all the fun pictures - keep them coming! Love you! and Skye!!!

Kathy said...

p.s. in the one where she is clean and laying down she looks so much like your Dad I think!

Kristin Lynne said...

Hi guys!!! This is Kristin and John here. We are thrilled for you - and think Skye is beautiful. Having babies is awesome, isn't it? I think I want about 100...Congrats!!