This is where we live! Isn't it nice? Yeah, and we wish it were ours too... but Sidsie and Derek (Taylor's sister and brother in-law) live here. They literally saved us by letting us live in their basement while we look for an apartment and a job.

After a couple of days of having our stuff in a moving truck, we moved everything into their storage room, and set up our bed in the guest bedroom. We sure were pleased with ourselves for not accumulating that much stuff so it could all fit right here - :)

It's a pretty small storage room, it is just nicely packed

We also adopted their 2 adorable kids, and they love Taylor! This is Jensen and Siesa playing with Taylor on Sunday. Siesa will stand at the top of the stairs and call us "Tawor, Shewy, miwk!" (She loves milk).

3 comments:
Fun! I'm so glad you have a blog now. I find myself taking pictures specifically for my blog... it's like inexpensive scrapbooking! I'm looking forward to keeping up with the Jensens! And getting to see pictures of mini Jensen when she makes her debut.
Love ya guys!!
Yay! I am glad you are blogging so I can keep up with your happy lives! Ours is tjandkathy.blogspot.com if you were interested... hee hee Love you!
I am so glad that you got a blog. Sheri gave me the web address. I hope things are going well for you. Have you had the baby yet I am excited to see pictures of Skigh (sorry if this is incorrect spelling).
Post a Comment