These two have really started to like each other. At the beginning, Skye would play a little too rough with Bennett or would just out right hit him. But now, she loves being his older sister, making him laugh and giving him toys to make him happy. I sure love the little relationship building that is happening and hope it continues. (Please ignore the chunk of goldfish in Skye's teeth :))


Here are some random pictures of them individually with their adorable personalities--
We are still working on what "smile" means. She just can't quite get it right yet.
Bennett, on the other hand, will smile away with any attention given to him.

Skye LOVES wearing my shoes, especially the ones that make noise when she walks. She looks a little too grown up in this picture for my liking though... she's not old enough to wear those!
Playful little Skye
With this whole lot of pictures I accidentally took off the 'red-eye' on the camera and so a lot of cute pictures are ruined... like this one. This is Skye's excited face, it is very hard to capture this moment because she doesn't show it often even if she is really excited... and what is she so excited about....? .....

...Her rain boots of course! She loved splashing away. We had to keep changing her pants though because they would get so wet and she didn't really like that but wanted to keep splashing.

We did a Sunday afternoon photo-shoot - (this is the best pic I could get of the two)
Bennett had his first food - peas. Yum! I love their first reaction to food, but as you can see, Bennett gradually began to like them. He ate them rather fast and is a great eater now, no picky-ness in sight... hopefully.


Bennett just wanted to eat all the leaves...
And this is all of us out to dinner with my parents. We really do enjoy being a family of four!























4 comments:
I love how much Skye looks like you! So pretty! And I am so glad they get along! Brady loves Ryan, but Ryan is about half and half when it comes to softness. :) Thanks for the update! So fun to see how you're doing. :)
So fun! If you have a google account, you can use their photo editor (Picasa) to get rid of the red-eye. :) Cute kiddos, red-eyes or not!
You have such a cute family!
Your kids are SOOOOOO cute! I miss you! Come visit! :)
Post a Comment