Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 10, 2011

Easter and more!

This is the best picture I could get of Skye in her Easter dress. She was not up for taking pictures in the slightest, she just wanted to go outside and play before church, so, that's exactly what she did....
...first her stroller,
then she stole a tricycle from some one else's porch. At least I got to take some more pictures of her in her dress before she got dirt all over it. :) And I still think she looks adorable, even with the orange and yellow accent.
This was a chocolate marshmallow egg from her Easter basket. She just picked off the chocolate.
These are her eggs that she found. I think she thought the eggs were candy too because of the fun colors, she had to break one or two to find out.

This is Skye doing her Easter egg hunt, she loved it and I was sad it didn't last very long. I should have made more eggs. Oh well!

This video is totally random and does not in any way go with the Easter theme, but Skye is super cute when she watches this Sesame Street counting clip. She normally counts and dances a lot more, but this is the best I could get. You can hear her count "one, one, three, four, three" if you listen really closely. She is also pointing at imaginary animals mimicking the person on the video.

No comments: