Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Playin' in the water


Skye loves to play in water. She could be outside in the water all day. Literally.
She also loves to drink the water...
But, above all, she LOVES to play with the hose. And drink that water, because, obviously, it is easier and more fun.
She also really likes to pour it on Mama's toes.
And this part...
terrifies Mama.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

AHHH I would be scared too! Every time Ryan climbs up onto the end table, I say Be Careful! Then he climbs off, but I know one of these days he is going to walk to the edge and tip it over and break his skull. Being a mom can be so scary! :)

I think Skye's smile is adorable! Are you guys still in Utah Valley?

Jared and Allyson said...

You are capturing such sweet moments! Good job - what a cutie!