So, last week when I was cleaning the fridge Skye grabbed a bag of corn tortillas and left. I was a little happy about that because she kept getting in and out of the fridge and it was hard to work around her. I found her later.....
note: please ignore my voice, especially the intonation. I very much dislike it when I talk in the video, but at times it is inevitable. I think I picked it up from my Mom. :) (You can turn the volume down, that would be best).
I especially love the bit of tortilla on her face as evidence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
lol. oh shelly. but what a CUTE little laugh she has. :)
i love how proud she was of herself!
Ditto-she's so pleased with herself. Too cute!
I love the little smile on her face at the end of that one. How funny! I'm glad I'm not the only one who turns around to continual messes. :)
Haha! So cute! Looks like she had a very fun time with them.
Post a Comment