So, a sister in our ward said she has some girl things she wanted to get rid of and came over and handed us this bin and these are all the clothes in it! We are sure grateful for her generosity! We won't have to buy clothes for awhile now. We feel very blessed and they are super cute. Skye has got a little style of her own.
This is one of the outfits she gave us. Well, more like articles of clothing that I pieced together. Skye looks a lot cuter in person but she still looks pretty dang cute in these pictures.


5 comments:
That is so awesome! I love what you did with the clothes for the picture. So fun! And walking! Wow!!! She's a cutie!
What a cutie!
How fun is that, she has a whole new wardrobe:)
Tarrah
She is beautiful! Congratulations Shelly and Taylor. I am so happy for you both.
Happy B-day Skye!
Post a Comment