Sidsie lent us this saucer for Skye to play in, she loved it for the first 5 minutes ....
....then she ended up sucking on the edge. Apparently that was more exciting than all the toys. I guess she needs to grow a bit more and be able to move around before she really appreciates all the toys. :)
With her chair, she gets really frustrated when the toys are in front of her and she is sitting up because she can't really see me through all her toys. But when I lay her sideways she loves kicking at the toys with her feet and she can still see me. She's just lounging about with her hands behind her head... how relaxing.
With her chair, she gets really frustrated when the toys are in front of her and she is sitting up because she can't really see me through all her toys. But when I lay her sideways she loves kicking at the toys with her feet and she can still see me. She's just lounging about with her hands behind her head... how relaxing.


5 comments:
she honestly gets cuter each time you post! i'm so excited to meet her in a couple of weeks!
she really knows how to lounge... work it sister.
She is adorable! What a cutie pie who I wish could kick it with her cousin Avery. I can't wait to get those two together. Darling baby!
I just purused (yeah, I don't know how to spell that) your blog and holy smokes! Skye is SO adorable!
I love the lounging she's doing. That is so funny!
That last picture of Skye is hilarious! She looks so relaxed in the bouncy seat.
Tarrah
Post a Comment