we just can't wait to meet the little cutie! she gets more adorable every time you post! (and she already has more hair than livia! but then that isn't really much of a challenge!)
I can tell you are completely in love with her--that makes life more manageable, don't you think? I can't get over how cute she is either! Was there ever a more innocent face? Her mouth looks like Taylor's to me. Love ya!
4 comments:
we just can't wait to meet the little cutie! she gets more adorable every time you post! (and she already has more hair than livia! but then that isn't really much of a challenge!)
It's so fun to see Skye smiling! What a sweet little thing and so darling! We miss you guys!
I cannot believe how big she is... and she's is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen! Ahh, so cute!
I can tell you are completely in love with her--that makes life more manageable, don't you think? I can't get over how cute she is either! Was there ever a more innocent face? Her mouth looks like Taylor's to me. Love ya!
Post a Comment