Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Skye's Baby Blessing Day

The day was great. Taylor did a wonderful job with the blessing. The Bishop, Dad Jensen and Derek (Taylor's brother in-law) all participated. It was a beautiful blessing.

So, I know I don't really need to ask, but... isn't she adorable?!!?! Yeah, we know.
This was the first real day she started to smile. Thank goodness - for the pictures sake!
The proud parents, with a husband who needs a haircut. :)

And with Grandpa and Grandma Jensen. Grandma had a great time holding Skye, which was nice for me as well, especially during nap time.

4 comments:

Sally said...

she just keeps getting cuter and cuter! she looks absolutely beautiful in her dress. where did you get it? i'm glad the day went well. wish we could've been there.

Jared and Allyson said...

Yes! She's adorable! Thanks for sharing all the pictures. We wish we could see you guys and hold this sweet little doll of yours. Give her a kiss for us. Love you!

Shelly said...

Mom bought the dress... somewhere. But I love it! I came with a cap, but it was a bit too big so we went with the bow. I'm glad you all think she's adorable too. :)

Summer Carlile said...

She looks so pretty. Sheri and I miss going to TGI Fridays with you!