Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

More of the cuteness

We dressed her up for church... I was hoping I would be going, but ended up staying home because everyone was sick. So, in the end, dressing her up was just for the pictures I guess. But dang does she look cute!

Typical adorable Skyele

This is a classic Skye facial expression. When you burp her, wake her up or do anything that is slightly uncomfortable... she gives us this look like: "What are you doing to me?"
Side note: So, we thought we moved to Atlanta - snow free. I checked the weather on Saturday and it said that it was suppose to snow on Sunday. I just laughed and thought "yeah right" but I was wrong. The snow ended up staying for a couple of days.


4 comments:

Jared and Allyson said...

How adorable! Thanks for sharing more pics! We love you guys and hope things are going well for you.

Sally said...

she just keeps getting cuter and cuter! who does she look like? i'm thinking a little bit of her mommy.

Shelly said...

She is all Taylor, honestly. Their baby pictures are identical.

Holly said...

Super cute! Don't worry, babies change a lot, and maybe she'll look a little like you, too!